venerdì 26 ottobre 2012

"...così vorrei amare..."

Quando sarò capace d'amare mi piacerebbe un amore
che non avesse alcun appuntamento col dovere...
Un amore senza sensi di colpa.. senza alcun rimorso,
egoista e naturale come un fiume che fa il suo corso.
Senza cattive o buone azioni, senza altre strane deviazioni... che se anche il fiume le potesse avere
andrebbe sempre al mare. Così vorrei amare..
G.GABER

2 commenti:

nessuno ha detto...

Good evening, I think it should be evening in Puglia, coming here for the first time and found a post on an Italian artist I know, Giorgio Gaber.
To be honest, I know little about him, but I can improve, basically I'm going through this part of the blogosphere just to learn different things.
Gaber was just impossible as listening in Pennsylvania, too tied to the history and European human affairs. Too culture and sophistication in your area ... is for this reason that people like me are fascinated from Italy and the Italians.
If this comment had to be incomprehensible, despite my best efforts, I could groped to make it in Italian. Bye

MARGY ha detto...

thank you for your comment. nice to meet you Erwing.
I hope to see you again on my blog.
Margy